So it is Saturday...almost noon, and what do I find in my oven? I find the turkey that we tried to recook from Thanksgiving afternoon. Oh my goodness...I really wanted to vomit. Steve had to triple bag it and we threw away the pan that it was baking on because I didn't have the stomach to clean it. I feel like I need a shower now...so I am off! eeeewwwwwwww!
*so the secret is out now...I haven't cooked anything for my family in two days!! And now that my oven is on the self cleaning right now...make it 3!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Did you see my post?! I haven't had to cook in over a week. I have been sooooo spoiled! Back to real life.
And ya, that is pretty sick ;)
Where's the picture?? :)
yucky! i can just imagine the odor of rotting turkey carcas...ewwww! i am getting cold chills thinking about it.
ha ha ha.... blonde moment, eh???
I was about to admit what I found in my cupboard the other day, but decided against it... =o)
Ha! I did that a month ago with a bean dip I made, except it was in there longer than 2 days. EWWWWW!
Yuck Chelon!! I could relay some similar nasty forgotten food stories I've heard- but I'll save them for another time! Anyways- just wanted to tell ya cute pics of Thanksgiving! Glad it was a fun time with fun friends & your cute fam! Also- we sold Big Red (the Suburban) the day before we went to Kauai & got me my minivan I've been begging Cam for forever! The best car I've ever driven was my Honda Odyssey- it was great! This one we just got is a Toyota Sienna. We just drove to San Diego & back in it for a soccer tournament over Thanksgiving & it was soo nice as well! So, Happy New Car to you!! xoxo
Post a Comment