Thursday, November 6, 2008

Because Kyle is that crazy!!!



This video was shot and edited by one of Kyle's friends...pretty good, eh?

12 comments:

Janssen said...

What a fun video!

Great editing too.

colquitt5 said...

oh. my.gosh. chelon. i would be a nervous wreck watching that. the things boys do scares me. is that what i get to look forward to in the next 10 years??? yikes!!

the video was really cool. who shot it?? kyle, you are awesome. i told you, you will be the next ryan shekler(sp??) next time wear a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, padding on your butt, hand guards......

Adhis said...

That is so cool! I wanted to learn how to board when I was his age.

Since colquitt5 started a safety list...

Kyle, I recommend wrapping yourself in bubble wrap. The sound is amazing when you biff it.

Heidi said...

This is why I am never having boys! YIKES

Halversen Happenings said...

CRAZY BOY!

He is really good and his friend did a great job with the video. He reminds me of my crazy boy....a lot!

. said...

He is actually REALLY good. those are very hard tricks! The video is great too! I can see them totally doing some pro stuff as they get older. I bet they had so much fun shooting that video. totally priceless. At least they were not doing anything too crazy! trust me..
I've seen crazy!

Keese Klan said...

WOW! Very impressive! However - is that what I have to look forward to when Cooper grows up? That makes me SO nervous!! YIKES!

Sunni said...

Nice. That is way impressive! Even more so because in my mind, for some reason, he is still 6. :)

michele said...

WOW!! That is impressive and scary at the same time. He is really good on the board.

Sara said...

Very creative use of a developing neighborhood! I love the tricks and the video.

Alison said...

He is getting really good! Where is all his protective wear??? Scary!

Bart said...

Tell Kyle he's my hero!