Kyle and the girls went to the skate park for a birthday party and had a great time...until this! Steve took Kyle to the ER and they took x-rays and fitted him with a boot. We had to follow up with the doctor to see if his foot was broken. Which it wasn't...thanks heavens! But he did sprain it pretty good! At least he was wearing a helmet :) What a crazy kid!
Until the next broken bone...
5 comments:
Kyle - I'm glad it wasn't any worse than it was. BE CAREFUL! We love you!
watching his video's I knew something was bound to happen sooner than later. Kyle you be careful and dont forget all your protective wear.
We hope you bring your board so you can show us some tricks(if it hasnt snowed)
see y'all in a couple of weeks!!!
I was cringing the whole time. I'm such a lame mom. I need to toughen up a little before football age!
I hope he heals quickly.
Whew - I don't know how you do it,... and with such grace!!
YIKES!!! That stinks! I would hate to see my kid get hurt like that! Hope he is doing better!
Post a Comment