I've been busy enjoying Hawaii & feel like I've missed out on many, many of your cute posts! But catching up today I can now say this: Happy belated birthday Halle-you are one beautiful 6 yr old! Yes- Kyle is crazy & Olivia is even cuter than last time I saw her cute face! All the kids looked great for Halloween & way to go wtih the whoopee cushion! Fart away Colquitt clan, fart away!! Miss & love ya tons!!!! -Nat
my brother got a whoopie cushion at a white elephant party last Christmas, and we all had so much fun with it, and we let the kids play with it for a little bit too...
9 comments:
Chase LOVED watching this video. We need to hang out Chelon...the boys would get a kick out of each other while we sit and nurse our lives away ;)
Cute, cute, cute! We said fart in our family too. Hmmm...
I'm so offended.
I'm gonna watch the video again just to make sure.
I've been busy enjoying Hawaii & feel like I've missed out on many, many of your cute posts! But catching up today I can now say this: Happy belated birthday Halle-you are one beautiful 6 yr old! Yes- Kyle is crazy & Olivia is even cuter than last time I saw her cute face! All the kids looked great for Halloween & way to go wtih the whoopee cushion! Fart away Colquitt clan, fart away!! Miss & love ya tons!!!! -Nat
HaHaHa!!! I love Whoopee Cushions. They are so fun.
That is SO dang Cute! Opposite of Cooper - he cried when he sat on the whoopie cushion!
LOL! That is too cute. Fart is a good word!
us too. fart! lol too cute!!!! love you and miss you tonz hot woman. you look awsome.
let me know what size olivia is so i can send new bling :)
my brother got a whoopie cushion at a white elephant party last Christmas, and we all had so much fun with it, and we let the kids play with it for a little bit too...
Post a Comment