Oh my gosh! I am loving these funny litte videos that he and his friends are doing. I thought it was so funny he showed the toilet. It's a good thing no one forgot to flush! and do you always have that many kids at your house? you are totally party central!
I had to watch, just to see the "messy house" - I didn't believe it could be. And now I don't remember if it was - I was so distracted.
Oh, Chelon... that was the therapy I've been looking for for days. I can't even explain. Maybe it was the Beastie Boys. =o) But Kyle was amazing and helpers too. And I noticed that Gabe sure gets around - he was in almost every room!
9 comments:
Brad and I think that Kyle is the coolest 6th grader ever! Great job on replicating the real thing! So funny!
I love it!!! Especially where he says he hopes the minivan will be his someday. Definitely save that to show him later.
Your crib is flippin sweet.
Oh my gosh! I am loving these funny litte videos that he and his friends are doing. I thought it was so funny he showed the toilet. It's a good thing no one forgot to flush! and do you always have that many kids at your house? you are totally party central!
he is so funny! u should be proud. u have done so well. what a good a mamma!
I loved the messy house! Wow Kyle is toooo funny. I lvoed the video. Great job kyle next time show the master room:)
Sorry Chelon caitjane is me Brooke.
I'm not sure what to type since "cool" and "awesome" don't mean what they use to!! Thanks for cracking us up Kyle! ~J-Mac and T-Dawg :)
Watch out, MTV!
I had to watch, just to see the "messy house" - I didn't believe it could be. And now I don't remember if it was - I was so distracted.
Oh, Chelon... that was the therapy I've been looking for for days. I can't even explain. Maybe it was the Beastie Boys. =o) But Kyle was amazing and helpers too. And I noticed that Gabe sure gets around - he was in almost every room!
THANK YOU for posting this!
That is HILARIOUS!!
Post a Comment