I had a fun party sponsored by Making Memories Slice and Canon... We made fun cards...ate yummy pumpkin dump cake...and tested these great products!! Thanks Making Memories for the awesome aprons that we will all wear proudly!! We love your stuff and used only your stuff in all of our cards!! Gotta love it :)
If any of you are interested in doing a card night, let me know and I will set up another evening with some great cards!
8 comments:
Anyway you "slice it" that was a FUN night!!!!! :)
That was sooo much fun and I am so glad that I was able to come for a little bit. I love my cards!
Thanks for posting that pic of me at the table; it was a nice little reminder for me to sit up straight! My goodness (hunchback)!
Do it again! I want to come! Love ya Chelon, thanks!
what a fun girls night! Now...I am expecting one of those cute cards in the mail:)
looks like fun and a fun bunch of girls.
Looks like fun. I want to do a card night. well okay what about a card swap.
What can I say- I'm consistent for pics! I had so much fun making cards and helping demonstrate the Slice. Anytime you want to do it again I'm there!
That looks like so much fun. Would you come to my house and do a party for me????? Maybe then I would get to see you.
How fun I wish I could have made it. What a fun group of girls.
Fun! Speaking of cards...
Will you please email me so I can get your new mailing address? Thanks a bunch! silverswoosh@hotmail.com
Post a Comment