You're photographer's got skilz to get these awesome pics with all 5 kids and the parents looking to the right place!!! Love the pics, especially the location. I might have to take my kids down for a little look-see. :)
Great pictures...again! Is this a business for your friend? If so, let me know. I think Reily was a foot and a half shorter the last time we had family pictures taken.
I love it! And you look great Chelon! I can only hope that after 5 kids I could look like you--wait a sec...I did I just say 5 kids...maybe 1 more for me--but at any rate you look amazing, along with your cute family!
WOW you guys look like a picture perfect family. SO SO cute. Also the photographer that took those pics is awesome... I totally need to get her name and number!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Super fantastic. And what a great setting for a picture. It's fun that you did one of just you and Steve - I've never thought to do that. I love Olivia in the sisters picture!
Love your family pics....I did not get any done this year, as I was to busy taking everyone elses...LAME, I AM LAME, I plan on doing some of just my kids though. The last family one is great...you are looking. that is so hard to get!
i did not know you were a scentsy lady:) i love scentsy..they can become very addicting, i mean, you have to try at least one of each scent. my fav so far.......sugar!!
22 comments:
What cute pictures Chelon!! I love them! Your family is so cute!!
You do have a cute family, Chelon. I hope our kids are similarly cute!
how cute! we just got done doing the same thing a couple weeks ago...fun stuff. they turned out darling!
Cute!!
Beautiful, beautiful family! See you soon.
You look great and your family is adorable.
You're photographer's got skilz to get these awesome pics with all 5 kids and the parents looking to the right place!!! Love the pics, especially the location. I might have to take my kids down for a little look-see. :)
Great pictures...again! Is this a business for your friend? If so, let me know. I think Reily was a foot and a half shorter the last time we had family pictures taken.
I love it! And you look great Chelon! I can only hope that after 5 kids I could look like you--wait a sec...I did I just say 5 kids...maybe 1 more for me--but at any rate you look amazing, along with your cute family!
WOW you guys look like a picture perfect family. SO SO cute.
Also the photographer that took those pics is awesome... I totally need to get her name and number!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Super fantastic. And what a great setting for a picture. It's fun that you did one of just you and Steve - I've never thought to do that. I love Olivia in the sisters picture!
You all are so cute. So festive and coordinating. Hope I get one of these in the mail soon!?
Love your family pics....I did not get any done this year, as I was to busy taking everyone elses...LAME, I AM LAME, I plan on doing some of just my kids though. The last family one is great...you are looking. that is so hard to get!
Your pictures are fantastic! I'm hoping I can get something done before Xmas. Things have gotten a bit crazy around here. Miss ya!!
What a GOOD LOOKIN' family!!
These are great pics. I agree, great job getting 5 kids to look at the same time:) Beautiful!
Y'all look so awesome!!! I love the individual shots of the kids, too! :)
omg! so perfect!
i miss ur family so much!
Miss & love your beautiful family!! Why do you have to be soo beautiful?!? xoxo
Super cute - girl - you are SO on the ball. Not too sure HOW you do it! YOU ROCK!
i did not know you were a scentsy lady:) i love scentsy..they can become very addicting, i mean, you have to try at least one of each scent. my fav so far.......sugar!!
SO SO CUTE!!!
Those are such cute pictures. You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment