
We went to Nana & Papa's on Christmas Eve. Cousins!! Fabulous Cousins! Gabe and Cohen just cannot get along! There is constant screaming and fighting between the two of them. It is pretty funny! This is a very rare moment that I forced. :) I thought it was cute! Hopefully next year they will get along.
Jamee made tons of cookies, some of which the girls were able to frost. YUMMY!

Nana read the Christmas Story and then we headed home to open up our Christmas tradition....PJ's. The kids were all really tired and they were in bed by 9:00. Too much traveling had finally caught up to us!
11 comments:
oh geez..i hope they get along next year. my ears cant take anymore:)
Cute, fun pictures! Looks like Christmas was a blast at your house. :)
I love all of the pictures of your family. Looks like you guys had ALOT of fun!! Merry late Christmas to you and your Family.
So glad you were able to spend Christmas here with your family!:) That is what it's all about huh!?
How do you do that cool collage thing? For the record, Cooper has a boy cousin close in age as well. They are 4 1/2 now and they FINALLY had a GREAT time together - not TOO much fighting - it was AWESOME! Hang in there!! Just wait until they start plotting against you! ha ha
I was going to say about the same thing - by 3 1/2 Zach finally gets along with his cousin. Last night he told us that she's his best friend! Maybe you'll have more peace next year.
Wow, I love Gabe's LIPS!!! I hope you had a great time, your family is so cute! Miss ya!
Looks like a blast! I'm glad you got to enjoy a nice long snow storm. Wasn't it wonderful!
Just wanted to give you a heads up: I made my blog private. If you want to keep up with the Jones'....uh Shakespears, please email me your address for an invitation at: scifiwidow@hotmial.com
Looks like you guys had great time. I hope your drive home was not to bad!
I'm so glad that you had such a fantastic time! I sure wish I could have seen you. Hope you made it back home safe and sound!
hey how do you do the picture collage? go to my sisters site and she said there is a link on her side bar about how to download the different fonts.
Post a Comment