The Ward Christmas Parties are always fun! This year they did the Nativity Story. Kassadi was an angel (along with all of the Sr. Primary Girls), Kyle was one of the Three Kings and Halle was a sheep. It was really cute. Kyle got to sing "We Three Kings" with two other boys. They did a great job. Thanks Nancy for putting on a great show! Gabe wasn't so sure about Santa! Olivia was clueless! And this was impossible! :)
We stayed to help clean up a bit and everyone pitched in!!
How fun! Ours is this week. Can't wait. I don't know if ours will have Santa. Last year they did the Wise Men. Neat idea but a little disappointing for the kids. =o) Olivia's getting taaallll.
I love watching your family grow up... and they are growing up really fast. How cute they are. Gabe is such a cutie, I love his hari... he sure was brave about sitting on his lap. I am going to post a picture of Carma last year... not so brave.
2 comments:
How fun! Ours is this week. Can't wait. I don't know if ours will have Santa. Last year they did the Wise Men. Neat idea but a little disappointing for the kids. =o) Olivia's getting taaallll.
I love watching your family grow up... and they are growing up really fast. How cute they are.
Gabe is such a cutie, I love his hari... he sure was brave about sitting on his lap. I am going to post a picture of Carma last year... not so brave.
Post a Comment