Friday, December 26, 2008

Utah Visit Part Two

Mimi and Papa's house is up in the mountains. They got a ton of snow!! The kids had a great time riding the snowmobiles and pulling the sleds behind it. The girls had fun sledding down the hill. This was Gabe's first snowmobile ride. He wasn't sure about it at first but after warming up a bit to it he wouldn't let Steve stop!

I never thought that my van would see this much snow! We cleaned it off shortly after this and got even more snow! The girls (Kassadi, Halle & Kiley) layed around and read books in a warm bed. Olivia was sitting on the counter in a bumbo (thanks Jamee!) and she found an apple...TOO CUTE! Gabriel supposedly learned his lesson about jumping on the bed. The windowsill was his teacher!! It was a huge huge bump! He was lucky he didn't cut it open. I can't keep up with this bruiser!

8 comments:

Jeannie said...

Dang that looks painful! Is he okay?

That is a LOT of snow!!! It still looks like a lot of fun. I love the pic of your car!

PS Love the pic of O :) that was funny, give that girl some food! hehe

colquitt5 said...

ouch!! seeing it the day after it happend looked bad but seeing it the day it happend makes my knees weak. poor little guy.

Alison said...

We are so glad you're here. The kids are all really good (if not a little accident prone) and we are having a great time. We will really miss you when you go. I know you secretly miss the snow!

Holly and Brad said...

Looks like you are having so much fun. I am so jealous. Enjoy the rest of your trip and see you when you get home. Miss ya!

Shana said...

LOL! Looks like fun! But man, Gabes head looks like it killed!! Poor little guy! :(

Keese Klan said...

I am SO jealous of all of the snow! Clarence says we MIGHT go to Utah next winter... we'll see. He prefers IT over Colorado & I don't know anything.

Kristen said...

OUCH.

Loved all your pictures - Merry Christmas!

Hildie said...

I am cold just looking at those pictures! Brrrr.