I am so grateful for my calling w/ the Activity Days Girls. They are so much fun to be with. I love teaching my daughter and I love the darling girls and all of their sweet spirits. It has been a pleasure to serve them! ALL 19 of them! (a couple are missing from this group)
We just did a great project. The girls went into a recording studio and sung Christmas music and they made the cutest CD! What a great experience! Thanks Audra! I listen to it and it just makes me feel so good because they have such sweet voices. It is something that I will treasure for many years to come.
2 comments:
I can't get over how awesome it was!!! Katelynne loved it too and it will be something she can always look back on! Thanks for being such an awesome leader to KT :)
That sounds so cool. What a great experience!
Post a Comment