Playing in the snow with cousins at Nana and Papa's was lots of fun! Kyle made an igloo w/ the girls, equipped with a window and its own Christmas tree. Papa pulled the kids on a tarp for some fun and got run over by them! The girls loved sledding and Gabe...well, he just loved being outside!
Steve and Scott wrestling....or whatever you want to call it! Halle was sick and throwing up the first day we were there. She probably got it from Gabe who threw up on the drive here (really gross...we even stopped to buy a new car seat!)
Our attempt at a Colquitt family picture....completely failed!! But nice try :)
More to come!
6 comments:
Looks like a great time so far! Merry Christmas - hope your kids get better soon!
Looks super cold but really fun! Can I say I miss you enough?? :)
I think the family picture turned out great!!
Those are the best pictures when you "keep it real" My family pictures never turn out the way I want them to but they are real.
I love the pictures and i hope that i get copies of some:) we have had so much fun with you guys here....we dont think you should leave:)
Hope you are having a good time out here. I'm so sorry to hear that your kids have been sick. My Dad woke up xmas eve morning with the flu, he was pretty miserable, they left yesterday and Elysse ended up puking on the airplane. I'm hoping it somehow miraculously passes by the rest of us! Love you
Looks like you had fun. Sorry about the sick kids. That makes travel really hard. Fun family picture though. :)
Post a Comment