Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Because she is just so cute!


7 comments:

colquitt5 said...

look at that big ol' toothless grin! she is so dang sweet. the headband is a killer..soooo cute!

Kristen said...

Uh, SO cute!

She looks just like you would as a baby. I didn't know you as a baby of course so I could be way off but she's totally Chelon. Maybe it's the cute bow.

Ralphie said...

Chelon, she is so sweet! Did you make her hair bow? I love it!

Jen Hallam said...

What a beauty queen. You make cute babies!

michele said...

OH my she is SOOOO cute!!! You have darling kids.

kristen said...

Holy cow she is so cute, love the smile. That hair bow is to die for. She is so big just from last month.

Sara said...

So very cute, indeed! You better keep her safe. Someone might want to gobble those chubby little cheeks right up!