Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Madness

Just thought that I would use a catchy title for more randomness on my blog!! Enjoy the new pictures :)

Remember these pictures the next time we bring you sugar cookies!! hehe :)

Kassadi refused to get her picture taken after we got her haircut. She didn't like it at first, but now she loves it! Her hair looks so much more healthy.

I have been trying to talk Halle into cutting her hair for months. Her hair gets so tangly and she hates to have it combed. Finally, she did it! I love it on her. They cut off a good 6 inches.

I love my new rug!! I have been wanting something under the breakfast table since we moved here. Thanks Dad and Uncle Jerry for hooking me up. It is absolutely beautiful and matches perfectly.


Halle has a huge fear of losing teeth and dentists. She will have a loose tooth for months and do nothing about it. She has had this top one loose since Christmas. Finally...after a week without being able to eat certain foods and complaining, she worked it out. She realized that it wasn't so bad after all and that she could get $2 from the tooth fairy. I love that toothless smile!

Until the next random post! (Actually I have pics from the park and Valentines...soon to come! I know you will be sitting on the edge of your seats until then!)

8 comments:

Sheree said...

I LOVE your girls hair. I guess I just still think of Kassi as being so little, her hair is so thick!

I love the rug too, so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the girls hair! They are so Beautiful.... The rugs look good very cute house. Cant wait to see it someday.

Alison said...

I love the new hairdos. Beautiful girls!

Janssen said...

Ooh, her hair looks TERRIFIC!

colquitt5 said...

Love the new hair girls! It will surely be nice for the summer. Cant believe how old you gals are looking:)

Kimberly said...

Cute haircuts and the rug looks great! I'm happy for the updates! Keep them coming.

Bonnie said...

I love the bobs! I wish Ashlyn could do that, but her hair is too thin with tons of cowlicks!

The rugs look great! I wish I had a house to start decorating! I have been living with the parents until we get a house in San Diego. So, I have to say... I'm a little jealous of your rugs! :-)

meleah said...

chelon, I love you new rug and I love all the pictures on your wall (who took that picture of your kids feet, it is so cute!!! JK)
I love the way you decorate!!