I just realized I've never been in your house - how weird!Gabe is looking OLD!
I love that first picture!
Awwww... you're a fun mom.
those are some cute kids! so glad you made an appearence in a photo(for us moms that is really quite rare:)i love your front door!!
that first pic is adorable! Love randomness. I need tog et blogging some more. these little collages that you are doing are great!
SUPER cute!! How in the world do you do that collage thing?
Is it weird that I miss your handwriting? -o) Adorable pictures! Oops I made a cyclops smiley face up there. Can't delete it now. I love your blog.
cute pics!!! luv ya!
Those are so cute!! DOn't you love how kids just love ketchup!?? I swear Daxton would drink it if I let him! Olivia is adorable. Fun randomness.
She is growing way to fast, and is so cute! I miss you.... I hope everyone is doing well!
i cant stand how cute your kids are. and your blog is depressing......so many friends! u rock!!! miss you tonz xoxoxoxoxoxo
Ok, so I love your pictures. You need to tell me how you did the group thing with the writing. It is adorable!
How come you have to be so creative? I love the pictures. I miss you and by the way, I would love to see pictures of your house, could you post some for me? I think you only posted some when you were just started not when you finished, am I wrong?
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big your baby girl is! I left when you were still pregnant! She's beautiful!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
I just realized I've never been in your house - how weird!
Gabe is looking OLD!
I love that first picture!
Awwww... you're a fun mom.
those are some cute kids! so glad you made an appearence in a photo(for us moms that is really quite rare:)
i love your front door!!
that first pic is adorable! Love randomness. I need tog et blogging some more. these little collages that you are doing are great!
SUPER cute!! How in the world do you do that collage thing?
Is it weird that I miss your handwriting? -o)
Adorable pictures! Oops I made a cyclops smiley face up there. Can't delete it now. I love your blog.
cute pics!!! luv ya!
Those are so cute!! DOn't you love how kids just love ketchup!?? I swear Daxton would drink it if I let him! Olivia is adorable. Fun randomness.
She is growing way to fast, and is so cute! I miss you.... I hope everyone is doing well!
She is growing way to fast, and is so cute! I miss you.... I hope everyone is doing well!
i cant stand how cute your kids are.
and your blog is depressing......so many friends!
u rock!!!
miss you tonz xoxoxoxoxoxo
Ok, so I love your pictures. You need to tell me how you did the group thing with the writing. It is adorable!
How come you have to be so creative? I love the pictures. I miss you and by the way, I would love to see pictures of your house, could you post some for me? I think you only posted some when you were just started not when you finished, am I wrong?
Oh my goodness! I can't believe how big your baby girl is! I left when you were still pregnant! She's beautiful!
Post a Comment