Saturday, January 24, 2009

Family Randomness!

It used to be a ball!

Halle & Kass love to take my camera and do their own pictures. This time they got pics of Gabe dancing to the new Taylor Swift CD!

I meant to get pics of Gabe's nasty bruise on his cheek, but forgot! This is the tail end of the bruise. How it happened you ask? Well, Kyle was watching the kids and Halle and Sass thought it would be fun to push Gabe around in Olivia's high chair. It got caught on the rug and Gabe flew forward and hit the coffee table with his cheek. It was swollen for several days! The bruise looked pretty awful too. I am just waiting for child services to come and knock on my door!! That kid is never without some sort of bruise or scab. Gotta love it!
This is where Olivia spends her mornings while I get ready in the morning! She loves it :)

13 comments:

Janssen said...

Poor Gabe - at least he'll have some manly scars :)

TheOrttFamily said...

Gotta love those balls..my kids do that all the time to them. And there always has to be one kid in the family that is always hurt or into something..(check out layla's latest..haha) I think I am going to go along with you to child services..hehe..
and I love the sink photo of Olivia she is a cutie...

Ralphie said...

What a fantastic idea! Put them in the sink! I'm writting that one down.

Bart said...

Olivia is growing up really fast. Looks like a happy baby!

Katy said...

These are all great pictures!

Yikes about the bruise! That sounds horrible! Poor kid.

I love Olivia's hang out. Lucky you that she loves it - certainly makes getting ready a lot easier for mom, I imagine.

Kat said...

Those are some fun pictures. :) I love the sink idea. I might have to use it. LOL

Natalie Winquist said...

Cute pics! But really, chelon, blaming a coffee table?? come on.


(hahaha)

Tammy said...

Olivia looks so freakin cute. I missed yall at church today. I really could have used some Olivia lovin....

Adhis said...

Huh, the vanity sink. Why didn't I think of that? I will definitely try that out this week! Maybe this will help me get the bouncer out of our bathroom.

Sheree said...

Cute little hat! And your kids look so alike. I love Olivia's little sink chaise. Very nice!

colquitt5 said...

Love all the fun pictures of the kids. Poor Gabe. Boys will be boys.

kipandmindy said...

Chelon,

How fun to hear from you. You have such a cute family. Five kids..wow, where has time gone!!! You still look like the darling Chelon I remember!! Keep in touch
Mindy

Bonnie said...

I wish I knew how to do that collage thing that you do so well! I never put pictures on my blog, but it's mainly because I hate my camera! I spent a fortune on a camera that always produces fuzzy pictures! I don't know what that is all about, but it's frustrating!