Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentine's Weekend

We had a great Valentine's Day. Steve and I left the kids with Kyle and hung out at the Townsends for food and fun. Thanks for a great evening!

We (I) decided that it would be fun to do a good dinner (not that my dinners aren't always good!) with the kids. We had steak (which turned out not so good) and yummy potatoes. After dinner we took a walk to the park.
I love this picture of Olivia. The sky was so beautiful that night.
Beautiful girls! Sass is such a great big sister. She is always willing to help out with Gabe and Olivia. (So is Halle! They love it...and so do I!)




After getting back from the park we had fondue. This was the kids first experience and they loved it! Granted it was messy, but it was ooohhhhh soooooo good! We dipped bananas, strawberries and angel food cake in yummy chocolate.
Steve whippin' out the big guns!
Gabe couldn't get enough.

Halle, aka Spill, was the messiest of the bunch!!
I am so incredibly blessed to have such an amazing family! Happy Valentine's Day to the ones I love!!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Looks like you all had a great time. I love Halle's toothless smile. You have one beautiful family. We miss you soooooooooo much.

Holly and Brad said...

You do have an amazing family! I love you guys!

colquitt5 said...

Fondue.....mmmmm! If only I could eat all my fruit that way:)