Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bivia in da bafftub??

Gabe loves to watch Bivia (his name for her) in the bathtub. He always wants to get in and play. So I sat her up and let him get in with her. She was very unsure what to think! She likes laying down in the tub better :) I took these pictures to show her third tooth too! Since these were taken (2 days ago) she has gotten a 4th tooth. Crazy!! She is growing way to fast. I just want to bottle her up and keep her this age forever!






10 comments:

Tami Harris said...

CJ is almost 14 months and still only has 4 teeth. Olivia will have passed him before we know it. I can't believe how big she's getting!

Alison said...

They are both growing up too fast. Keep on blogging. If we can't live closer, that is the next best thing. XOXO

colquitt5 said...

I love those toothy little smiles! Bathtub pictures are thee best!

Shana said...

She is sooo cute and getting so big! That age is so much fun!! How fun for them to have a bath together!!! Seeing her makes me excited for mine!

CBG said...

That face! That's bliss right there. :)

Kristen said...

So big! I love bath pictures. I can't believe Kyle is 12 too. Didn't he just get baptized last month?!?!? And now he's buying stuff off eBay and I didn't even recognize most of the techie names you said. I'm still stuck in toddler mommyhood. =o) Sounds like you made a fun birthday for him, and your little ones are ADORABLE.

Tammy said...

Oh my little girl is growing up!! So Sad!!! Please have another baby that I keep forever.

Adhis said...

Baby Dhis has yet to get a tooth. I guess all those times we thought she was teething she was actually just hungry.

Oh well, I guess more toothpaste for the rest of us.

bananaberry128 said...

oh geese! too cute! i need a fork....

if everyone wants me to stop asking about measuring cause they hate my bracelets just tell me now.....really it wont hurt my feeling....i feel dumb asking....but i love making them....i have nothing else to do really....its a favor for me!

luv u miss u tonz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonnie said...

Ah, look at those cute little baby teefers! I can't believe how big she is!

I know how you feel about the bottling them up! I feel that way every time I look at Emmalyn!