Kassadi gave Kyle a
homeade card and $5 of her own money. Now how sweet is that??

What do you get a 12 year old picky skateboarder?? $$$ He was very excited and knew just how he would spend some of it. He purchased a skateboard deck off of
Ebay today.

Kyle wanted to go to the Main Event for his birthday. So we packed up the family (minus Olivia...Thanks Tammy!) and headed down to Austin. The kids played laser tag and the arcade games. Let's just say that I do not need to go back there anytime soon. I think it is such a waste of money! I think the kids had fun though :)

Gabe loved riding on the wave runner. We are going to have to take him to Lake Powell with my family so that Papa Curt can give him a ride on a real jet ski!


We then went to Red Robin for dinner and had yummy burgers. Kyle had the birthday song sang to him and loved it...NOT!

The best cake decorating ever!! Just Kidding...I hate doing stuff like this. This is not a talent of mine so this is the best he got! Gabe loved it. He is obsessed with
TechDecks right now.

Kyle with his other half, Hayden.

Singing Happy Birthday was fun because Gabe now knows the song from church and school. He sang really loud and knew most the words! It was cute:) He got lots of cards and well wishes from family! Thanks everyone!
I cannot believe that I am old enough to have a twelve year old!! Crazy, I know :) Kyle had his interview with the Bishop last week and was found worthy to receive the Priesthood next week. I think that he is excited. I just want him to know how proud I am of him and the young man he has become. He truly is a great kid! I am so blessed to have him as one of my children and now "officially" my built in babysitter! I love you Kyle! Thanks for being a great son and a wonderful brother. Your brother and sisters are very blessed to have you to look to as an example. Stay strong and continue to make the good choices that you do.
15 comments:
Holy Crap! I KNOW you can't be old enough to have a 12 yr old. :) Looks like you had a fantastic day! Happy Birthday Kyle!
Just wait until you see him passing the sacrament. You'll just about faint. Mine turned 12 last month and it blew my mind.
I just kept thinking "in five minutes he's going to be on a mission!"
Bart and I think Kyle is just the greatest kid. Happy Birthday to him!
Happy Birthday Kyle!!! We miss ya tonz Dylan looks up to you so much you are his most talked about cousin. Please keep up the great role model for these cute kids they admire you so much. Love ya with great big hugs since I know you love them.
Happy Birthday Kyle! You really are a great kid and a good role model. Papa & I are so proud of you. We love you tons. Hugs and kisses (I know how much you love them). Mimi
Wow! I cannot believe that he is 12! It seems like just yesterday he was a little boy running around our neighborhood here. How awesome to have a "legal" babysitter now, too. I can't wait for that day.
Happy 12th Birthday! I still remember babysitting you when you were 2....where has the time gone? Just think 4 more years and you will be driving(and hopefully your mom still has her mini van just like you hoped for:)
Happy 12th Kyle, I can't wait to see you in a suit on Sunday!
Chelon, Your cake decorating skills are amazing.
WOW! I can't believe he is 12 and yes, $$$ is probably the best thing to give him. That age is probably really hard to buy for! Looks like he had a great birthday! :) Happy Birthday to Kyle!!! Oh and I will send you an invite. You are too cute. I really am not sure about the decorations for the baby. :( I am a loser and hardly have anything. I don't even know how to decorate. I was thinking maybe pink and pale green and brown? I have no clue!!! And her name will be Presley. You are too cute Chelon! I wish you were here!! We miss you living out here. I am moving to Lehi soon, kind of near Shanna! So that will be fun! Love ya!!!!
Oh and if you have any cute decorating ideas, PLEASE let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED HELP!
You are NOT old enough to have a 12 year old. :) He sounds like he is such a good boy though. The $$$ was probably the best thing that you could of done. His picture makes him look like he is in 7th heaven. :)
I can't believe Kyle is old enough to be 12. It seems like only yesterday that Darryl and I were teaching him in primary.
I can't believe Kyle is old enough to be 12. It seems like only yesterday that Darryl and I were teaching him in primary.
12! what the! where did the time go!
happy b-day studd! luv banana
Wow! That is awesome! You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment