My mom loves to make sure that my girls have fun things to do! This was a scrapbook kit that she sent the girls and it had the glitter shimmer stickers in it. For those of you who don't know what those are, they are clear stickers that you use different colors of glitter to create your own stickers. My girls thought that this was so fun! I couldn't stop thinking about how I was going to see glitter everywhere for months to come. Halle decided to make a card for her friend and Kass was making a scrapbook page for her BFF Scrapbook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad the girls had fun. Sorry for the mess! Next project - finger paint! Love you.
You are such a fun mom. I need to do more of that with my own girls...
Naaaa, I'll just let them come to your house! : )
Post a Comment