I love them all!! I am glad that you could try-out your lens on my kids. I can't wait until you can practice on them again. Thank you...thank you...thank you, Jamie!!!
Good job Jamie!! She did a fantastic job. I especially love the ones of little chubba sleeping..soooo sweet! They ALL turned out beautiful. Is she for hire? Maybe when I am out that way I can hit her up for some shots of my kids:)
P.s..I love gabe's white flowing locks as he is jumping on the tramp.
I love them! I especially love the ones of little Olivia. So sweet! She is still so tiny. It feels like I haven't seen you guys in forever! I still have a little gift for her...I might even just bring it to church so I can make sure I get it to you ;) I am so glad we are still in the same ward! I wouldn't have been ready to say goodbye to you :)
Do you want to gobble up Olivia every second of the day? Wow.
Thos pictures are amazing, all of them. It's crazy how a great camera can make a masterpiece out of everyday moments. I'm sure the photographer is important too. =o)
Who needs a professional when you've got a friend like Jamie?! Those are some awesome pics of your beautiful troop of kiddos. I just love that we're friends and get to hang out with all of you. Olivia is especially adorable sleeping.
Those are beautiful!!! Great job Jamie!!! I don't think I've ever seen Olivia awake, isn't that funny!! Every time we've been together, she's been snoozing :)
20 comments:
Good job Jamie!! She did a fantastic job. I especially love the ones of little chubba sleeping..soooo sweet! They ALL turned out beautiful. Is she for hire? Maybe when I am out that way I can hit her up for some shots of my kids:)
P.s..I love gabe's white flowing locks as he is jumping on the tramp.
Those cheeks of Olivia's are to die for!! I just want to eat her up! So cute. Love the picture of Kyle and Kassi together too. SO fun!
The pictures are all wonderful. Jamie did a great job. Of course, my grandkids do make really good subjects. I need some hard copies!
GREAT pictures! There's no way I could pick a favorite because they're all so good.
Super cute. I actually like the one of Kyle, he looks so grown up and handsome!
I love them! I especially love the ones of little Olivia. So sweet! She is still so tiny. It feels like I haven't seen you guys in forever! I still have a little gift for her...I might even just bring it to church so I can make sure I get it to you ;) I am so glad we are still in the same ward! I wouldn't have been ready to say goodbye to you :)
Cute pictures! Your kids are absolutely beautiful--every one of them.
OMG! So perfect, every one! luv u miss u-shan
Look at those cheekies!!
My favorite of her is the first one of her sleeping with the pink flower.
Do you want to gobble up Olivia every second of the day? Wow.
Thos pictures are amazing, all of them. It's crazy how a great camera can make a masterpiece out of everyday moments. I'm sure the photographer is important too. =o)
Who needs a professional when you've got a friend like Jamie?! Those are some awesome pics of your beautiful troop of kiddos. I just love that we're friends and get to hang out with all of you. Olivia is especially adorable sleeping.
Love the pictures:)She is so cute!
Those are beautiful!!! Great job Jamie!!! I don't think I've ever seen Olivia awake, isn't that funny!! Every time we've been together, she's been snoozing :)
PS I still call dibs for her on Sundays
Love those cheeks! The pictures did turn out just darling. Jamie is awesome! What a beautiful family.
P.S. Taylin is so excited that she and Kassadi are in class together again! Yeah!!
Those are darling pictures. Your family is photogenic. And you are so lucky to have great friends who take amazing pictures.
Amazing Pictures! I love them. Cuz, you've got some beautiful kids!
Wow, those are the cutest pictures i have ever seen. It doesn't hurt that the kids are so cute. Olivia is beautiful. love the hair bows.
Love the pics..so cute!
WOW those pictures are great!!! I just love them sosososo much. Jamie should call her self a profesional, cause those are great.
Post a Comment