The kids were so excited to see snow! Their cousins, Emmy and Claire, came down to play in the snow. It was fun to see them build their snow family.
Christmas Eve at the Allman's. These are there new Christmas PJ's. The girls were about 10 times to big. I think that there should be a policy about sizes in kids. Every brand should be the same :)
An impromptu family picture with the Colquitt's. Merry Christmas!
My looooonnnnngggg hair....gone in an instant!!! Thanks Brooke...I love you :)
I was excited to go Utah first, to see family and second, to get my hair done! I was soooo tired of the length. My sister ended up cutting off about 5 inches!! CRAZY. Now, of course, I wish that it were long :) But oh well. It will grow back!
Saying goodbye...It doesn't get any easier! We had a wonderful time. We were especially grateful for all of the fun memories that we made. The kids loved all of the snow. I loved the shopping and Steve loved the time off! We will be back!! Probably not this year...But sometime!!
3 comments:
Love the hair cut..looks cute!!
ok Chelon, The picture of your hair when you left is a better style than the before and after. I miss doing your hair what color is it now? You can always pull off anything you look great! Love you tonzzzz! Brooke
holy...you did chop it! i cut mine as well, the cut is cute but i am missing my longer locks, dont you? it does look cute and it sure is less time consuming..which WE both need right?
Post a Comment