Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Afternoon Drawings





I can't say enough about the beautiful weather that we have been having. It has been so nice to go outside everyday after school and hang out. We do that often with the neighbors down the street. Here are a couple of pics of Halle and Gabe trying their hand at chalk drawings. I think that Gabe got more on himself then on the sidewalk!



6 comments:

Janssen said...

Your kids are just TOO cute.

TheOrttFamily said...

Love the shirts saying with the chalk in his hand..haha

Natalie Winquist said...

Oh wow Chelon- look at how much your kids are growing!!! They are so big & of course, so cute!! I'm jealous that I'm not there with you & them enjoying that nice Texan sunshine!! Maybe soon!! Luv ya- Nat

colquitt5 said...

oh my gosh!! i cant believe how much the kids have changed just since christmas time. kisses to all!!

Shana said...

I can't wait for Spring!! I am jealous you get to enjoy it all the time! :) Cute pictures!

Tami Harris said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I'm also quite jealous of the wonderful Texas weather. I miss you!