Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Day



I tried to get a good pic of all of the kids together before church, but Gabe was not being cooperative.







Okay Jamee--you asked for it! Here is a pic of my big fat belly!!! AAAHHH! I am not sure how I can get any bigger, but I am sure that I will manage ;)





Kassi went to a party on Saturday at a place called Justice and they gave the girls makeovers. They came home with wild, cute hair. It was all pulled up in bobby pins. Surprisingly, Kassi liked it! She is very picky about her hair (you would never guess it, but she is particular!) Well, Kassi and Halle wanted me to repeat what was done the day before. So after church we played with hair!! I think that they both looked sooo cute! I did Kassi's hair for school today the same way and apparently some of the kids laughed at her because it was poofier than her normal flat hairdo. Oh well, I told her they were all jealous because she is so dang cute!!



We went to the Townsends for Easter dinner. We had such a great time. They had several other couples over. The company was lots of fun. The big boys hid all of the eggs outside for an egg hunt. (or should I say they threw the eggs??)



Gabe was soo disinterested in egg hunting. He had found a couple of balls that were much more entertaining than picking up an egg. Oh well! He looked cute trying :)





The girls did really well with the hunt. Halle got the golden egg that had $5 in it. She was sooo excited. Kassi got an egg with a $1 in it. Cool!! I love it.



This is a pic with the girls...sorry Sara and Bekah...you were already gone when I thought about taking a pic. But we really had a wonderful time hanging out with great friends. Thanks again, Townsends for an awesome party.

20 comments:

colquitt5 said...

Yeah!! I am so happy with the belly picture. It is about time! I love it and you couldnt look any more beautiful. I love you guys! Oh, the girls look so dang cute or should I say beautiful. Where did you find their dang cute dresses? Love em.

colquitt5 said...

BTW..your hair has already grown a ton from your blog on getting it whacked, looks good! And I didnt mean to leave the boys out of the last comment, they look EXTREMLY handsome. Gabe looks like a little man and not a baby anymore:(time flies!

Anonymous said...

Chelon you lok so good! Your kids look so much like our younger day don't you think? Look's like alot of fun. love ya Brooke

colquitt5 said...

its me again!! i have finally put some pictures on our blog. i will get the hang of it eventually, this time i did everything backwards..ohwell! check it out. where do i find cute layouts? p.s there are a ton of pics, i think two pages so tell me what you think

Kristen said...

Thanks for the website. It looks like I'm not the only one asking. Thanks for sharing your secrets!

These are really cute pictures. I love egg hunts and special dresses. They are so cute together with the same colors but different patterns.

You look adorable! I've never seen you pregnant, is that weird or what? I'm guessing you're not coming to THE sale next week?

Halversen Happenings said...

I love your "belly" picture. You look great! Your kids are so cute in their Easter outfits and it looks like you had a fun time with all your new friends. I'm so happy you guys are doing so well here in Texas!

Jamie said...

Don't you just love holidays with friends!?! They are the greatest. Not that family isn't great.
You look wonderful and I feel the same way about getting bigger. How much more can this old skin stretch!

Heistermanfamily said...

Chelon your family is so beautiful, and by the way I think that your belly is so cute! You seem really happy in Texas and I think it's so great that you have wonderful friends there. Miss ya tonz.

Sheree said...

You look great! I love the belly picture and can't wait for your little girl to arrive. That will be so fun. And your kids are so beautiful! Elise and Hailey are really into Justice now too. Cute hair! Kassi's hair is getting long! She is just beautiful.

Natalie Winquist said...

Happy belated Easter!! Kids are looking adorable, times are sounding happy, & the belly is IRRESISTIBLE!!!! I wish I was there to rub it & wish that baby right outta there!! XOXO-ME

Sunni said...

Dude, you are such a good blogger. You've always got new posts. Good job. Your kids are beeeutiful, and so is that belly! I know it's hard to feel it when you're pregnant, but you really do look good!

. said...

Chelon, thanks so much for the comment on my pictures, that is so nice of you! I have not checked out your blog for a while. you look so good congrats on the baby I did not know you were having another... 5 wow! I think last time I saw you, you were preg. with Halle. your kids are so cute. I think halle looks just like you. I am going to add you to my bloggers list if that is o.k.?

Tami Harris said...

ok! Chelon I can't believe that you have a "mini me" the easter pictures of the kids is beautiful! Kassidy is an exact replica of you, unbelievable! I'm so glad you guys are loving Texas, your deck is awesome by the way! Good work Steve! :) BTW- my boy is Cole Jeffrey and he's still in my room!:)

Kikibug said...

HELLO! I had NO idea your were pregnant from the few times I visited your blog. I love your baby ticker thing, that is COOL! Your tummy is cute! Your kids are DARLING and I agree w/ that last post, Kassidy looks JUST like you. Lucky girl!
Glad to hear that you are liking Texas too... I am jealous, I want to live in the south again..sometimes..depends on my mood.

Kristen said...

I saw your comment on Keri's photography website. I think you take great pictures too, even if you do use the automatic settings! I can't figure out why I can't get good pictures. Maybe I just need a nicer camera! Oh well. I love the clarity of your pictures and the angles you choose.

Sara said...

It was great spending part of Easter with you and your family over at the Townsends. Sad I missed the picture of all the girls, though!

The Todds said...

Chelon its Amy...Brookes friend. I cant believe your kids are so big, thats crazy. I guess that means were getting old. Congratultions on the new one coming! Its fun to see your family!

. said...

Chelon, thanks for being one of my biggest fans! I love to get your comments! so for your pictures.
Have you read your camera manule yet? there is so much to know! but a few tips I can give you.
If you want to shoot in manual. Do the AV setting wich is aperture priortiy and you can set your iso and stuff. Play with the settings and preview the lighting after you take the picture until you get it right and get a feel for it. ALways press your betton halfway before you take the picture because it focuses your subject then press it all the way (you might already know that) Also NEVER use your flash unless you have to. And 3 just be creative!
I have learned so much from this website. www.Ilovephotography.com

they call me mommy said...

Your kids are so beautiful. Looks like a fun day!

Scott said...

This is Scott. Holy cow, Kyle is starting to look like a little man. I need to get down there and beat him up a few times before he gets old enough to kick my butt.