Sunday, March 2, 2008
Surprising theFamily for Christmas
We had the pleasure of driving 22 hours or so to surprise our families in Utah for Christmas. The drive was truly worth it just to see the reactions on their faces when we got there. When we arrived our first stop was the Colquitt's. Steve made a phone call to his mom to see if our package had arrived. She said that it had not. He then told her that he would check on it. Once we had arrived in front of their house, Steve called again and told his mom that we got an email saying that the package had been delivered. We told her to check again. It was dark and we had Kyle, Kassi and Halle sit with their backs to the door. Steph opened the door and flipped out!! It was priceless :) We did pretty much the same thing when we went to my parents house. I was just so happy that no one figured out the surprise! It was a wonderful SNOWY trip. Fortunately, we won't be making that drive for a very long time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That video is too cute! I might have gotten a little teary :)
Thanks for coming to visit last week. It's always so fun to chat with you.
Watching this makes me think that the LONG drive was worth it! How fun for all of you.
Oh my goodness - too fun....now I need to go fix my mascara! :)
That totally made me cry! :) How sweet. I love how your voice is like five octaves higher when you were yelling Merry Christmas. Definitely worth it, eh? :)
this makes us miss you guys all so much. it gave me chills and made me cry...we had to watch it over and over again!! we love you and cant wait to see more updates!! hope all is well with all of you!
It's good to see you back on...that was so priceless to watch and it made me cry thinking about my own family. I wasn't able to be with them this year and that was so cool how you suprised them...
Ok Chelon I just had a few tears when I watched the video's. I sure miss you guys. Love ya Brooke
That is great. We thought if we were going to be in Kansas another Christmas that it would be fun to surprise our family. You did awesome!
HOLY CRAP CHELON! I WAS BAULING WATCHING THIS! HOW EMBARRASING!! THAT IS SERIOUSLY SO CUTE! Your parents were SOOO happy and I Loved how your moms cried. That was really priceless!!! Too priceless!!!
Post a Comment