I don't know how many of you have played this, but it is sooo much fun! I am not sure about all of the hard rock...not quite my genre. But I love playing the drums. I am pretty good too! It is fun to watch all of the kids and Steve play. The girls are really good at the singing. Kyle is really good at the guitar. Me...hmmmmm, not so good! That one is really hard. I think this game would be even more fun if they put country music, High School Musical, Hannah Montana, Grease, etc. That sort of music would be a hit!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Rock Band!
I don't know how many of you have played this, but it is sooo much fun! I am not sure about all of the hard rock...not quite my genre. But I love playing the drums. I am pretty good too! It is fun to watch all of the kids and Steve play. The girls are really good at the singing. Kyle is really good at the guitar. Me...hmmmmm, not so good! That one is really hard. I think this game would be even more fun if they put country music, High School Musical, Hannah Montana, Grease, etc. That sort of music would be a hit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My kids had so much fun playing Rock Band at your house! Next time we get together I want to hear you play! I love your hair! I also cut about five inches off my hair.
My kids also just got RockBand and I think thats all we do..they even have me hooked on it and Rylie can be a great singer..hehe.As for me I stick with the drums and the singing I just don't get the guiter thing...way to hard for me..
Dylan was lucky to get Guitar Hero. But I love playing it so I wish that I got Rock band o-well. Looks way fun.
It is about dang time you post something new! I love the hair. I have been growing mine out to donate, but I have had enough. This next week it is gone! I'll take at least 8 inches off, I just wanted to still have hair when it was gone. I'll be sure to post before and after pictures.
Post a Comment