Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Kyle's Bedroom
When I was 11, I remember being in my room all of the time. I had posters of Kirk Cameron hanging on the wall. I think that is it??? I would also purposely mess things up so that I could clean them again. Call me OCD...it obviously didn't stick into adulthood! Kyle has been drawing lots of posters to hang in his room. Of course, they are all associated with skateboarding. I think that he is a really great artist. I never thought that I would let my kids do anything they want with their walls...(I am a bit particular about it:) But I let that go and I have allowed Kyle to do whatever he wants with his room. So here are a few pics of his creation. For his birthday he got these really cool pillowcases of skateboarders from his cousins, Emmy, Claire and Cohen. What a fun room...






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Chelon! I'm so glad you're back! I started blogging a little over a month ago, and you hadn't posted anything since then. I'm happy you're still alive!
I love your updates and all the pictures of your new house and rooms etc. I can't believe you're doing chalk drawings while we're still bundling up to go places. Maybe one of these months...
Isn't it funny how we as parents, finally have to learn how to let our kids "own" their own spaces. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd take a pic of my boy's room also so that you could see how plastered it is with football pic, posters, & all sorts of sports stuff. But I figure I control the look of the rest of the house so that's the only place where they can express their individuality. At least we can all be grateful that Kyle's taste is cute- could be skeletons & skulls & disturbing stuff!! I didn't know how much he'd grown to love skateboarding!
kyle...your room looks so COOL!! I cant wait to see it in person. Love all your artwork, are you for hire?? Love and miss you!
oh, by the way the pillow cases look awesome. emerson and claire thought those would be a nice idea for his bed. did you get online to see what other stuff they had? you know, you can always copy their stuff for 3/4 of the price!
I'm so happy to see that someone else has kids like mine who have a need not just a desire but a need to be incharge of there own space. while it makes me crazy at times when I walk in and see it (only because it's not my kind of neat and clean) I do love the personality that they show through there decorating skills!
That is fun! You are such a good momma!!! :) I had NO idea you were pregnant girl!! Gee... Erin told me. I love you tons! Your new blog looks fabulous!
Chelon! Sunni here, how are ya? Your kids are so big and so beautiful!
Post a Comment