"What?" you may say...Chelon, a gardener? Hmmmmm...well, I thought that I would try to make this house look beautiful:) Considering we have nice weather about 10 months out of the year, I thought we should try having a colorful yard. So last Saturday we went to Home Depot and spent a pretty penny on stuff for the yard. The weather was amazing. It was over 80*. Wait, did I say 80*?....I meant 86*. I love this Texas weather :) Here is a picture of what we did...I will post a picture a couple of weeks from now to show the progress of the colorful flowers. Notice the hot "Ladies Man" on the rocker.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Green Thumb??
"What?" you may say...Chelon, a gardener? Hmmmmm...well, I thought that I would try to make this house look beautiful:) Considering we have nice weather about 10 months out of the year, I thought we should try having a colorful yard. So last Saturday we went to Home Depot and spent a pretty penny on stuff for the yard. The weather was amazing. It was over 80*. Wait, did I say 80*?....I meant 86*. I love this Texas weather :) Here is a picture of what we did...I will post a picture a couple of weeks from now to show the progress of the colorful flowers. Notice the hot "Ladies Man" on the rocker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks nice I am ready to start doing some of that stuff. I am not the best but it sure is nice to be outside...I love the flower choices so pretty..
isnt putting a yard in fun and EXPENSIVE?! It really is a time consuming project, hello..we did a complete front and back yard fence and all last summer, yes we were crazy but all in all it really is fun and when the project is finished you can sit back and look at what all your hard work completed. Make sure to take pictutes when all is done, good luck. Is Steve helping with it or is it all you??
HOW FUN! IT looks awesome! Gorgeous flowers! Cute pictures. I can't believe you have an 11 year old too! Hey, you are still a young, hot momma!
I like the rocking chair. Your yard looks great! Take a picture of the whole house and everything. I want the view from the street!!!
Post a Comment