This is all a work in progress! But you all have been bugging me for weeks to pictures of our home posted! There will definitely be more to come! We hope you love it as much as we do!
Chelon, as always your house looks beautiful! Love it! I about peed my pants of the picture of steve in the depends!! haha That was awesome. Thanks for making my day.
yah...finally!! it looks awesome, i just wish we were there to enjoy it in person. i miss our sunday dinners at your house. next summer hopefully...let the good times roll!
Chelon!! I love your home, it is perfect and beautiful just like you! And yes, I about crapped my pants when I saw Steve in the depends! That was HALARIOUS!! I seriously could not believe my eyes!! LOL What a great sport he is!
Hey Chelon..the house looks real nice and open I love it. How are things going out there? It sure was good to see you when you came down..Your husband what can I say..he's a clown...you need to put him on youtube..haha
I love your home! It is beautiful! I love your rug in the great room especially. And your table, and your coffee tables--okay I love it all. It is so fun to see the pictures.
6 comments:
Chelon, as always your house looks beautiful! Love it! I about peed my pants of the picture of steve in the depends!! haha That was awesome. Thanks for making my day.
yah...finally!! it looks awesome, i just wish we were there to enjoy it in person. i miss our sunday dinners at your house. next summer hopefully...let the good times roll!
i want to see my canister i got you in a picture somewhere(kinda like where's waldo) kidding! i hope it survived the trip on the plane.
Chelon!! I love your home, it is perfect and beautiful just like you! And yes, I about crapped my pants when I saw Steve in the depends! That was HALARIOUS!! I seriously could not believe my eyes!! LOL What a great sport he is!
Hey Chelon..the house looks real nice and open I love it. How are things going out there? It sure was good to see you when you came down..Your husband what can I say..he's a clown...you need to put him on youtube..haha
I love your home! It is beautiful! I love your rug in the great room especially. And your table, and your coffee tables--okay I love it all. It is so fun to see the pictures.
Post a Comment