Saturday, November 3, 2007

Steve's 26th B-Day...Oh wait, 36th B-day!!

Steve had such a difficult time turning 36! I think that he thought it was the end of the world! He still looks like a teenager :) Anyway, we celebrated by giving him something to make him feel young again. He got an XBox 360 and an HDDVD to go with it. He loved it! I think that Kyle loved it more because it came with Halo 3.





We went to the Townsend's for his birthday dinner. They had the missionaries there too. It was a lot of fun. Tammy gave him a hilarious gift. She gave him some Depends diapers, rogaine, denture brush and cleaner! She loves to give a joke :) I love you Tammy! Thanks for being such an amazing friend.

2 comments:

colquitt5 said...

you are brave girl. there is no way i will get one for scott, i would never see him. on second thought.......an xbox 360 is sounding nice:)

Shana said...

What a nice wifey you are! :) And what a great gag gift your friend gave him too! :) Ya, he does NOT look 36, so tell him not to worry! :)