Sunday, November 18, 2007

Blackland Prairie's Fall Festival



Every year this school holds a big shindig to make money for the PTA. I volunteered to help with the basket giveaway. So I had to be there! It was fun. The kids loved it. They had so many fun activities to do. Halle got her face painted and her hair painted! She looked great! Kyle climbed the rock wall really fast...so fast that I couldn't get a picture of it! Kassadi was able to hang out with her friend Kylie and the three of them (Sass, Hal and Kylie) went on the slides a few times. Gabriel enjoyed his time playing in the pools of ice! I am glad that we went and were able to support the PTA.



1 comment:

colquitt5 said...

look how cute my kids look, ahh. gabe's little outfit suits him, too precious. i love them so much!