For some reason I despise Halloween! I am not sure why...maybe it is the expensive costumes that break or tear the first time you put it on...maybe it is because you try to buy your kids costumes a little bit early so there is a better selection and then you kid tells you that they can't be that anymore...or maybe it is because of all of the candy that you buy because you want to be prepared but then munch on it and have to buy more. I am not sure... What I do know, is that my kids love it!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween...yeah, it is over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
cute costumes! I am so glad it's over too! We had a fun night...now off to hide the candy.
$30 a costume???? No wonder it's a little-liked holiday for you!
Boy, am I cheap. I've never spent that much on any of my store-boughts. Most of the time, I'll compile the costume, spending the most on wigs. On the few occasions where I've found something I really want, I have talked the manager down in price.
We'll see if things change when Baby Dhis is old enough to care what she wears.
Chelon, I love your kids outfits and I must say I am glad it is over too. I am hating having all of this candy around and constantly having to tell my kids no. As well as myself.
Great makeup on the girls. I guess that would be the "Chelon Technique"? Just kidding! And as for being happy it's over? Well I never get that into it, so it's not a big deal that it's over. I do have a love/hate relationship with all of the candy, though.
Such cute kids! I love Halloween, but I do hate that I eat all of the candy that I buy before Holiday even gets here just like you! In fact I think that I have a sugar headache today from all of the crap I ate yesteray!: )
Love the costumes!!! I agree about all the cost that's why for the last four years my girls have gotten their Halloween costumes for their birthdays in August. The only problem is that by Halloween I have to convince them they still want to wear that costume.
come on! halloween is the best! all that candy that you hide from your kids and secretly eat at night while watching tv...just add a huge icy coke on with that and that makes for a great evening:)
I too am glad it is over! But your kids sure look the part for a mother who isn't too into it. Way cute!
Cute costumes! Looks like Gabe was James. :) I'm such a mean lady, my kids changed their minds about wanting to wear the costumes I had already bought, then I threatened them with not being able to trick or treat...So then they decided they really did like those costumes after all...
I need to give you Jacklyn's old costumes. Every year I tell myself to donate them, but I end up leaving them in storage. They're yours if you want them.
I'm glad you had a fun/safe Halloween. Everyone looked great!
You loathe Halloween. I love it. I guess we can still be friends!
Post a Comment