Monday, September 22, 2008

to bathe or not to bathe...

Gabe took a bath with Olivia...and this is what we got!



too many bubbles? i don't think so!!

11 comments:

bgerson said...

But you got some super cute pictures though!!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Miss you too!

Kimberly said...

She looks just like Kassadi. Adorable.

I'm glad you had a good time at Pedernales Falls. We definately should get a group to go sometime soon! Can't wait to see your post about it!!

Alison said...

Darling pictures! She is beautiful. Where is Gabriel?

Natalie Winquist said...

There's no such thing as too many bubbles!! You're bringing Olivia with you to Utah, right?!? I wanna be able to smooch both of ya! Luv ya- can't wait to see you in a week!

colquitt5 said...

she is a doll face!! i cant believe how much she looks like kassi.

TheOrttFamily said...

Thats cute I Love the bubble pictures...and she looks so happy!!

Christi said...

Bubbles and Babies make the best photo shoots I think.

Halversen Happenings said...

She is so cute and is growing too fast. Great pictures!!

Tammy said...

So SO CUTE!!!
Gosh I just want to eat those cheeks. Can't wait till yall get back,,,

Sunni said...

Hey Chelon, I wanted to send you an invite to read my blog but I don't have an email for you. you can send it to me at sulibuller@yahoo.com if ya want!

Kristen said...

What a pretty complexion! I love when babies first lay down for their baths - they love it. Well ours have anyway. The more bubbles the better!