Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Someone get this kid a haircut!

While Chelon was in Utah I had to work from home a few of the days. Today I had several conference calls and it was getting hard to keep him entertained while I was on the calls. So I decided to take him out to the tramp to hopefully wear him down for a nap before my next meeting. The minute he came in contact with the tramp the hair started standing on end. If you turn up the volume a bit, at one point you can hear the static electricity crackle.

9 comments:

Sara said...

snap, crackle, pop! What a good daddy thinking quick with getting the camera out, let alone taking a break from work to jump on the tramp with Gabe!

. said...

that is adorable! I am so impressed steve did a blog post!
I hope you had fun in Utah..

Halversen Happenings said...

Thanks for the laugh Steve. Gabe is so funny!

Heistermanfamily said...

Wow! I'm impressed that you did a post too! Good job it's adorable!

Kikibug said...

That is Hilarious! I have never seen static quite that big before. So who got shocked getting off?
What a great dad to take time off AND get it on film and THEN BLOG about it! Awesome!

colquitt5 said...

Steve- its fun to see you post. Love it! Lil' Gabe is sure a spark plug:) We love the white crazy head of hair.

Natalie Winquist said...

Geez Steve- way to make us other moms look bad! ;0) Maybe I just need to get off my butt & actually blog about something cute my kids are doing! loved seeing your cute wife while she was here!! I miss her tons!!! Wish y'all were closer!

Wray Family said...

Steve that is so sweet that you would take time out of your day to play with your son. And then on top of that to blog it. Wow, do you have any pointer for me to train Jacen? haha

kristen said...

Love the video steve. That is some great hair!!