Saturday, June 21, 2008

Shining Stars Circle of Stars

Kassadi has been in Shining Stars since the beginning of the school year. Her friend Kylie Jennings got her into it. Which was nice for me because if she were doing this on her own, it would have been too much of a commitment. I am not the greatest carpool mom!! She has had lots of practices, competitions and lots of shows to perform. She has loved every minute of it! She really enjoyed doing this with Kylie. This is the final program that they put on for all of the parents. I will try and get the other dance posted soon. Enjoy!




7 comments:

Halversen Happenings said...

Good job Kassidy! You are are great dancer and so cute.

colquitt5 said...

kass you are quite the "wild one" we loved watching you perform. you did great!! we hope to see more movies and pictures of you in action:)

xoxo

Alison said...

Wow Kassadi, I think you are the best dancer of the whole group. I can't wait to see more. I love you! Mimi

Kikibug said...

Her shaking her hips is SO cute! Girls are so fun! I love it, and she is great. Great job Kassadi!
I think she is the sassiest one out there, (that is a good thing).

Natalie Winquist said...

Kassadi has some moves like her momma!! Tell the girls that I'd for sure buy tons of Koolaid if I lived there!! Are ya thinking of lots of fun stuff for us to do when we come visit? I see baby Olivia's pics & get totally excited to smooch & cuddler her!! It was so good talking to you- but ya- makes me a little sadder & miss you even more! Soon though- we'll visit soon!! luv ya!!

Wray Family said...

Kassi,

You look fantastic. That was so fun to watch you dance on the computer. Mykol is starting dance in the fall and is even more excited since she saw you perform.
Keep it up,
Jos

Kimberly said...

Great job Kassadi! You are quite the mover and shaker.