Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!! The kids got Steve a shop vac because he melted his other one in an unfortunate "accident"!! The kids each had a great time picking out cards to give to Steve. Kyle was the most proud of his...his had a "swear" word in it. Something about him being a smart "donkey" of a kid!! It was cute. Kassi and Halle both picked him out sweet cards.


They all went to church and I took a break with the baby...It was really nice! I tried getting a picture of Steve with all of the kids, but it was impossible. So this is the best we've got!

We then went to the Crompton's for a yummy dinner and dessert...Thanks for thinking of us! It was wonderful.


To my DAD:



Thanks for being such an amazing dad! I love you so very much and I am so grateful for all that you have done for me. I will always be your #1 girl ;) xoxo

Thanks Randy for being such a great dad-in-law. I couldn't have asked for anyone better!! xoxo

We love you DADS!!

6 comments:

Holly and Brad said...

I want/need more pictures of sweet little Olivia! Better yet, I just need to come and see her in the flesh...sometime without the monster that is currently my son.

Anonymous said...

Chelon, Its ok for you to say that because you know that Im his favorite! What a cute picture of you and dad.

colquitt5 said...

Look at the little one....awwhh! Sounds like you all had a nice day. Happy Fathers Day Steve.

We NEED to see more pictures of baby:)I know I should quit harrassing you about it, I mean you just had her and you totally need time to recoupe, love you all!!

Natalie Winquist said...

Holy cow- she looks so teeny in Steve's arms!! So sweet!! Luv ya! I'll get the abc idea list to ya soon! miss ya tons!!!

Kristen said...

I love Father's Day. Fun pictures.

You have THIRTY SIX comments so far on your previous post. I think that's a record. Everyone has to see that cute baby. I just noticed how much Olivia looks like you in her newborn screaming pictures. Haha! Really!

Alison said...

Hmmm, I always thought I was his #1 girl! That was a nice tribute to the dads in your life.