Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Beautiful Blessings

This was taken by Meleah when Olivia was one week old. The blanket is sooo beautiful. My sister-in-law, Jamee, had it made for her. I just love the way this picture turned out. The lighting was just perfect!

I have 5 amazing children. I can hardly believe it....AAAHHHH!! My life is so full and so blessed. I couldn't have asked for a more amazing family. Thanks Steve and Kids! I love this picture that Meleah took of the kids feet...thanks Keri for the idea! It is hard to tell who is who, but from left to right we have Kyle, Gabe (and his FLINTSTONE feet! yes they are that large that only crocs fit him right), Olivia, Halle and then Kassadi. 50 Toes!! Gotta love it :)

23 comments:

The Hardy's said...

Great pictures! I think I'm going to have to steal the idea of the foot one. Too cute!!

colquitt5 said...

oh those turned out so tender. there is just something about photos of "little piggy's" i love it and i cant believe there are 50 of them...piggy's not kids!!

you better be posting more of the little angel, we cant get enough of her all the way over here:(

xoxox

Englishfam said...

Those pictures are amazing! I love both of them! I love baby quilts, you can't ever seem to have enough. As for the 50 toes, isn't it amazing that you created all those toes?!

Halversen Happenings said...

Great pictures! It was so much fun to meet little Olivia and spend time with all of you. Thanks!

Alison said...

Absolutely beautiful! My grandkids and their tootsies are the cutest, ever. Thanks for contributing to the brood. Love you all!

Kat said...

Oh my goodness. I love those pictures. They are so beautiful. I might have to borrow the idea of the feet too. :) How fun!

Kristen said...

Yeah, well, we have 32. =o) Try that one!

jcrompton said...

I don't even know what to say...she is so stinkin CUTE! Oh...I need to come over there and hold her. I love the feet too...what a fun idea. CUTE FAMILY...we just love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Dear Chelon and Steve,
Congrats on your sweet little Olivia. What a nice looking family. I cannot believe how big they all are getting. It looks as though you all have lots of fun!

caitlinlee said...

I love those pictures:) I need to see more of them. Thanks

Tami Harris said...

What beautiful pictures!! Didn't you just have a baby?? How come you are so on top of blogging? Quit it!! Ha. I love seeing how well everything is going for you. I love you!

Natalie Winquist said...

Precious pics of your beautiful blessings! Luv ya!

Stephanie T said...

Those pictures are so darling! I love them, especially the feet one. I will have to remember that sometime.

Sara said...

50 toes- quite an undertaking. Good job. :) Love the pics. They're going to look great hanging in the house where you can see them every day.

. said...

ha ha that is so funny. I saw the picture and said..hey! that is just like the picture I took! and then I read your post! thanks..I'm flattered..btw sososossososo cute! I love feet and baby toes. My husband thinks I have a fettish, maybe I do I just can't help but love them.

. said...

o.k. one more comment. I just read all the other comments. And I a just am so flattered that everyone loves that idea, cause I had never seen it and the family I did it with thought I was a little crazy, but loved how it turned out.
Your pic turned out great to LOVE IT!

Kimberly said...

That Olivia is so darn cute! The pictures turned out so well. You are a beautiful family!

Tammy said...

WOW I love those pictures. You have such great wonderful kids. Thanks for letting me help hold and watch them.

Kikibug said...

Those are the sweetest pictures. Meleah is very talented! They are just priceless! I LOVE the toes. I keep saying this but I can NOT believe you have 5 kids (50 toes!) , it is just wonderful! They are so blessed to have such a wonderful mother!

Jamie said...

What sweet pictures! I miss you too. And that blanket is beautiful!!! Love the PINK!!!

miranda said...

She is beautiful! Congrats on #5 I can not believe you have five kids you are truely amazing. They are all so cute. Are you going to Utah this summer? I would love to see you!

they call me mommy said...

These are amazing photos! What a great photog your friend is. I absolutely love them. (And wow, so many feet when you look at them all at once! So many shoes to keep track of, lol.)

Shana said...

GORGEOUS PICTURES!!!! I LOVE ALL OF THOSE TOES. It is so amazing and beautiful!!!