Wednesday, June 4, 2008

5th Grade Graduation...

My boy is growing soooo dang fast. I can't believe that Kyle is already going into middle school. He is even going to do the Accelerated Math Program! CRAZY! He got all A's on his report card...YEAH! We spent the day at his school with his graduation and class barbeque. We had a lot of fun. I pulled Kassi out of class for an hour to watch Kyle graduate. (She was bored anyway...they were only working on workbooks! Boring!) Kyle didn't even want to go to graduation! Weird!! Gabe and Halle joined me in the heat of the day at the barbeque. Halle had fun hanging out with Taylor (a family friend.) Kyle had so much fun that he didn't even want to come home with me! He stayed and played football and baseball with his friends. I can't believe that summer is already here...WHAT AM I GOING TO DO????








Congratulations Kyle...we are so proud of you and we love you so very much. We think that you are such a wonderful son and a great brother. Thanks for being such a great example to your sisters and brother. Good luck in Middle School. You will do amazing!

6 comments:

colquitt5 said...

Conagrats Kyle! I cant believe that you will be in the 6th grade..yikes! Scott says he needs to come kick your butt sometime soon before you get too big and beat him up! We hope you have a wonderful summer before you head back in the fall for MIDDLE SCHOOL:)

Alison said...

Kyle, you really make us proud. You are growing up to be such a wonderful young man. Congratulations. We love you! Mimi & Papa

bgerson said...

I can't believe he's going into middle school!! I'm glad us Utahan's get one more year until ours go. They are growing up waaay too fast! I remember back in the day when we would walk them to the bus stop for kindergarten!

I can't believe you only have 26 days til the new babe!

Halversen Happenings said...

I know how you're feeling, Jacklyn had her graduation today (post coming soon). Reily didn't have a middle school graduation which made me sad. They are growing up way too fast!

they call me mommy said...

Man, I hate it when kids grow up! What is with that?

The pic of you with your four kids is sooo cute. And I love how #5 is squished in the picture too. :-D

Kimberly said...

A little belated congrats to Kyle! Tanner sure enjoys hanging with him. He's welcome at our house anytime - the girls too of course.