Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Taking a Trip

I haven't had time to do any posts in the last week and we are heading out of town tomorrow morning to go to the beach. YEAH! We are all very excited. I will take lots of pics and even some video. Hopefully there won't be any run ins with any choice people...but if there are, I promise to be a good example and hold my tongue. (Or should I say...my rock!!) I must say though that packing for a family of six is very taxing. I need a vacation from packing and then I will need a vacation from my unpacking...I can't believe how much there is still to do!! CRAZY!! Luckily we aren't leaving too early in the morning. So I shall see you all next week...Have a great weekend. I know that we will. If any of you want to know what kind of beach it is, it is called Port Aransas, TX. Until then...

8 comments:

Kristen said...

Is it too late to say "Good luck and have fun!!!"? =o) Can't wait to hear all about it.

Halversen Happenings said...

Have fun and share when you get back!

colquitt5 said...

Have a wonderful time. Think of us while we are here enjoying the snow! Yep, I said it..snow in April:( Take lots of pics!

Heistermanfamily said...

My in-laws just built a couple of beach houses there, so you will have to let me know how it is? I hope you have a great time! Love ya!

The Hardy's said...

Mike's Grandma lives in Port Aransas. Not a bad beach for TX. Much better than Galveston. Have fun! You'll be driving right past us. Make sure to wave as you go by. :)

Jeannie said...

I was wondering why my email box was empty today!!! :) Have fun in Port A!!

Tami Harris said...

I'm so jealous, oh to be in weather above 65 degrees! :) I hope that your trip was great and I hope that you are feeling ok!!

colquitt5 said...

you are BACK! How was the trip? I hope you post new pics soon.

Love to all---

jamee