This weekend we had lots to do on the deck...it started with our visit to Lowe's where lots of money was spent. We bought more stuff for the railing, a grill, fans for the upstairs bedrooms and paint for the girls room. Yes I know...WAY too many projects. One at a time...well on Saturday, the railing for the top deck is almost complete. We just have to buy wood for one more topper. It looks amazing. We did the copper piping like my parents did on a deck in Island Park. I can't wait to see the finished product (after it is all stained!)My project for Saturday was to put a grill together. I am sooo proud of myself! I even had to put a gas conversion kit on it. And guess what? It worked that night, we grilled steaks and it was fabulous.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
My Accomplishment...Oh & Steve's too!!
This weekend we had lots to do on the deck...it started with our visit to Lowe's where lots of money was spent. We bought more stuff for the railing, a grill, fans for the upstairs bedrooms and paint for the girls room. Yes I know...WAY too many projects. One at a time...well on Saturday, the railing for the top deck is almost complete. We just have to buy wood for one more topper. It looks amazing. We did the copper piping like my parents did on a deck in Island Park. I can't wait to see the finished product (after it is all stained!)My project for Saturday was to put a grill together. I am sooo proud of myself! I even had to put a gas conversion kit on it. And guess what? It worked that night, we grilled steaks and it was fabulous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Are you guys coming to my house next to make me a deck since you guys are pros?? haha Good job on the grill looks like a pro did it..as far as the unwelcome guest I can't help you..I am still trying to figure out how to make my kids disappear sometimes..lol
cool grill...i think we have the same one! oh, come on chelon, let the little critter stay he is way too cute! cant wait to come bbq on the new deck. soon enough i hope:)
What talent! I went home from book club on Friday night and installed new light fixtures in my bathroom--girl power! Also, you can read the story on my blog about how to get rid of a family of grey foxes. I don't know if the same stuff works for rabbits, though.
I don't know about there, but here you can get a "live trap" that catches animals without hurting them. And then you could figure out where to take it. But what's so wrong about having a whole litter of rabbits? Stock up on the carrots.
Just get a dog :)
Way to go Chelon! The grill looks great and the fact that it works is even better! I can't wait to see the deck when it's all done. I'll ask my brother about rabbits. They have them in their yard as well. Take care :)
So the deal with rabbits is that they can pretty much get into any yard (and leave just as easily). For the most part, they don't stick around for long, and I know you know that it takes 2 of those little fuzzballs to make a litter. As long as another one doesn't show up you should be good to go. Just in case, though, I do have two Jack Russell Terriers...Just kidding!!
Your grill looks fabulous- can't wait to try that baby out!
Chelon your amazing! I don't think that I could do that if I tried... You look so great! Miss ya tons!!!
Wow, Chelon, I am impressed! You can do anything if you put your mind to it. The railing looks really good. So glad you like my design. :-D Love you!
WOW! IMPRESSED!!! The deck looks AWESOME and good job on the grill. I would be scared that I would blow up if I put a grill together. You look great too.
You are my kind of girl. Thanks for the card, I love and miss you too!
Post a Comment