Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th Of July Pool Party

Someday, I might figure out how to do a slide show! But until then, you will have to scroll down and see all the pictures!
Gabe absolutely loves the pool!
Olivia slept the whole time. Notice Tyler being all sly in the background. Notice Dario trying to strike up a conversation with Steve.
All a big ploy to surprise Steve with a visit into the pool!
Pretty entertaining! Afterwards he tried to drown Tyler!!



I swear that Mara White is Gabriel's twin...somehow, somewhere!! These two look so much alike. They are really cute together too! Gave loved sitting next to her and feed her food.
The boys were the first ones to the food table when the brisket and beans arrived. We had tons of great food!







Halle went with Steve to watch the fireworks at the Benoit's. They can see the Dell Diamond fireworks from their house. We can't do fireworks here so we had to settle for sparklers. I think that even those are illegal!! Kassi, Gabe, me and Olivia stayed home. The kids were beat after a long hot day at the parade and the pool. Kassi had a really bad headache and went to bed. We missed Kyle too...but we knew he was having a great time with his friend in Oklahoma. (Pictures of his trip will be posted soon.)





11 comments:

colquitt5 said...

Looks like you had tons of fun! You are soo right, that is Gabe's twin. Very cute!

You are looking good girl. I am so jealous of your friend right now...she gets to hold the baby and I dont:( so glad you have such awesome friends whom adore you and your little ones.

Natalie Winquist said...

Yet another reason to run back to Utah as soon as possible!! We can do fireworks here!! (Yes- still desperately trying to come up with good excuses for you to return to me!!) Cute pics- you're looking gorgeous!! Eat as much chocolate as you want girlfriend!!!

Kristen said...

Nice Tom Cruise pose, Steve! Haha!

That was a great photo play by play of throwing him in the water, I loved it. The pictures of your kids are SO cute. It's priceless when little kids find their "twin."

Alison said...

Looks like you guys had a great Fourth. Gabe and his girlfriend are darling. Olivia has your cheeks. Beautiful! Give them all loves from us. Miss you!

Halversen Happenings said...

Hey, we're finally home..yeah! I love all your pictures and posts. Olivia has grown since I saw her. It looks like you had a fun 4th and birthday. I hope you got my text, because I actually remembered this year. Anyway, we'll have to get together soon. Take care!

Heistermanfamily said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I love briscket (sp) and beans!!! I hope you had a great b-day, It sounds like you did! I miss you, and can't wait to see ya!

. said...

looks like you guys had a fun fourth. you look great by the way.

Ralphie said...

Chelon!
Just found your blog and wanted to say congrats on a beautiful little girl. She is so sweet. And you look wonderful!

I'll be checking in!

bananaberry128 said...

Da... girl, you look so hot. One sexy mamma. I can't beleive you are out and about. You are so adventerouse. Livy is soooooooooo perfect. I wish our girls could cuddle for some pics. There any good hotels- I wanna visit!! I miss you tonz! Your family is so darling I can't stand it! I hope you are well and taking care of yourself. For people like you that have a good husband-take a bubble bath-then have steve rub your tired feet while eating chocolate, then tell me how it was. :)' hahahaha

Shana said...

It looks like you guys are doing so good and having so much fun!! And look at your beautiful new addition. Gorgeous! What a cute family. I am glad you guys are having a good summer! Love you

Erin said...

Don't die! I had to leave a post. I guess this 2:30 church has it perks (nothing to do all day).
Absolutely darling!! Olivia is still tiny. But not too small to travel to see me!!
The most changed has to go to Halle. She looks so grown up.
Kassi still has great taste (same swim suit as Savannah).
I miss you so much
Love ya