Friday, May 23, 2008

School Lunch

Can everyone just say GROSS? I always loved school lunch but wow have things changed! Oh my goodness...Kassadi wanted me to bring the kids to eat lunch with her. We must have gone on a crappy day because the food looked absolutely disgusting! It was a choice between chicken nuggets and mac and cheese. They both looked unappetizing! The side dishes were a wheat roll (ok), baked beans (not too bad), mixed veggies (yuck), pink pudding (hmmm) and a half of banana. Sorry kids. If you want to make your own lunches in the mornings, you are more than welcome!!! Needless to say, Halle and Gabe had a great time with Kassi and her friend Taylin. Halle is so excited to be able to go to Kindergarten and have school lunch everyday :)

5 comments:

Halversen Happenings said...

Enjoy these lunches while they last! I haven't had lunch with Reily is years and now that Jacklyn is finishing elementary school my time with her is just about up as well. It goes too quickly!

Heistermanfamily said...

Wow you blogged a ton! I love it! Your kids are getting so big! I'm so jealous that you're having such nice weather! It is May 23 and it is 53 degrees outside? what the HECK??? I miss ya!

Jeannie said...

Sick!!! Don't make you remind you of Katelynne's hospital stay in Feb :) No more school lunches for us after that!! Blllllllehhhhh :)

Gabe and Halle look like they are having tons of fun!

Kristen said...

Does Halle have full-day Kindergarten? I found out they're doing just half-day here now, but we can choose if they have lunch before they come home. Jonathan seems excited to (like Halle) but yikes maybe I can cook better than that! =o)

Kimberly said...

Taylin adores Kassadi. Me too. Gotta love those lunches!