I decided to try and get a picture of all of the kids in their Sunday best. The girls had their darling Christmas dresses on. I think that it turned out pretty cute. I can't believe that Gabriel actually smiled!! I am soooo blessed to have four wonderful children and one on the way :)
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Did you say one on the way??? Congrats...
It was so much fun to see you at church. Our ward seemed a little more complete that day! I am so excited for your new baby!!! Yay! Do you have a feeling of what the sex of the baby is or not?
Wow, one on the way. You are running laps around me! It always amazes me that someone my age has 5 kids and here I am not even started yet. Congratulations!
the kids all look so dang cute!where did u find those cute dresses? oh...i am so excited for the new addition, i still cant believe that will be 5 for you. cant wait!!
Hey Chelon, congrats on the new baby-to-be! When is he/she coming? I can't believe I haven't ever seen Gabe, he's a cutie in the pictures! Miss you!
Post a Comment